The more I practice Taijiquan and Qi Gong, working with Qi and my body, the more I think about how I can support my body. Especially when it comes to eating and drinking.
It is pretty obvious that I tend to warm drinks during the cold winter time. I prefer ginger tea whenever I need a little warming boost or if I feel like there’s coming a cold. So today I tell you how to make ginger tea.
How to make Ginger Tea: easy recipe
- Peel fresh ginger root (about 1,5cm), cut it into smaller pieces and put them into a tea cup
- Boil water and pour over the ginger
The best thing about this easy ginger tea is that you can pour hot water over it again and again and again. So you have fresh ginger tea all day long!
However, if you need an even stronger booster, there is another way to do it:
How to make Ginger Tea: intense recipe
- Peel fresh ginger root (about 1,5cm) and cut it into smaller pieces
- Fill a pot with 1/2 litre of water and add the ginger pieces
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes
I relish both Ginger tea recipes. I trink them quite often. But please, you shouldn’t drink ginger tea every day for all winter long, that would be quite too much. But every once in a while it is a really good way to do something good to your body!
P.S:: If you want to know more about how to make ginger tea and its health benefits, continue reading here.