As many Tai Chi and Qi Gong schools are closed, teachers and students turn to learn online. And I think it is amazing how we can benefit from technology.
And there are so many options! To help you find one for you, I create this list. I want to show you the many live online Tai Chi classes & Qi Gong classes that are available right now.
Let’s get through this crisis together and take our time to practice!
Below is a list with even some online courses. Some lessons are for free, some are paid. It list is in no particular order. I thought about ordering it by country (because of the time zones), but I decided not to. I want to give you the opportunity to practice whenever wherever from teachers all over the world. We, as Tai Chi and Qi Gong practicioners, are a truly global community! Let’s celebrate that with some awesome online classes!
Live online Tai Chi classes and Qi Gong classes
- Sharon Smith: 9 Day Online Spring Equinox Qi Activation*
- Thomas Droge Online Qi Gong Practice
- Barking Rabbit Online Classes
- Máire Ní G: UniversalTao Online Community Classes
- Laura Jane: Free Immune Boosting Online Qi Gong Classes
- Sue Crite: weelky Spring Forest Qigong weelky Livestream
- FreshField Fitness Tai Chi
- Christine Bhe from Tai Chi Wellbeing Indianapolis
- Anthony Korahais (Flowing Zen): Free program with live classes included
- Cheng Man-Ch’ing First Third
- Christopher Fremin one on one classes
- Nathan Chi Yang Lam: Qigong Kungfu Fitness Class
- Stan Cohen: Daily Facebook live to move Qi
- Nick Cheang: Deeper Being Northampton
- Australia: Dao De Qigong
- Free Weekly Taoist Alchemy and Qigong Class
- Richard Leirer’s Qi Gong
- Debra Lin Allen: Chiwellness (or ask via eMail)
- Urs Krebs Chen Style on March 25, 6pm CET
- Nicole Lee: Chi Space
- Lumnious Energy Path Centre Saturdays
- Rebecca Clio Gould
- Qigong & Breathwork with Nelson & Cecille
- The Taijifit Studio
- Downeast Tai Chi for Vets
- Chantal Barrette
- Tai Chi Arnhem
- FRENCH: weekly facebook live with Maxime Echene
- PORTUGUESE (Brasilia): Estevam Ribeiro
- DUTCH: Kris Van Cappellen
- to be continued …
If you know of a live online Tai Chi teacher or Qi Gong teacher who is not listed here, feel free to contact me and send me the link to their homepage.
And no matter where you are: remember to breath! It’s even more important during a crisis to take your breaks and unwind. You will make better choices when you are relaxed.